Thursday, December 29, 2016

Soul Searching

     Everything seems to be falling apart all around us, doesn't it?  We have Obama's puppet, John Kerry, telling Israel that they have to choose between being a democracy or being Jewish because to achieve peace you cannot be both (which is going to be a separate peace in itself).  The Chinese are puffing out their chests and sending their war ships in the South China Sea.  ISIS is no where near under control.  Germany is not learning from their mistakes of open borders.... And still everything that ails the world continues to be America's fault.  All of this is happening during the Hanukkah celebration, and only a few days past Christmas.
     Through all of this we have seen some iconic celebrities pass, and one thing about these people passing really hurts my soul is that there are so many people wishing death to Trump.  Not just Twitter trolls and celebrities, but some are people that I call my friends.  I am 100% a fighter for your right to say what you will, and I am not for censorship, but I want to make a case against this hatred and nonsense.
     First, for anyone who might be wishing death upon Trump, especially those who claim to be a holier than thou liberal, you're showing a level of immaturity that is reserved for those who are young and uneducated.   You're being a bully; all the while when there is a huge amount of money being shoveled into those anti-bullying campaigns.  *Tsk, tsk*  
     Secondly, how on Earth can those of you who wish Death on Trump be seen as acceptable yet if this same thing happened to Obama, you same people would lose your mind.  There is a double standard and you cannot deny it. 
     Thirdly, you wish death upon someone because you disagree with their ideology, while you were a fan of his TV show and books.   I have not been a supporter of Obama's since he has taken the oath of office; and yet I do not wish death to him.  I DO wish him the hell out of office and out of D.C., but not death.  Care to know why?  It is because he is a father, a husband, a son, a grandson... he is loved by people; even if I cannot understand why....  Plus I know that while I may not agree with him, or members of my own family, or my friends, I still know that we're all placed on this planet for a reason.  We all have a purpose, and I cannot wish death on someone when life is so precious.
    
     I do sincerely hope that all of you who are wishing death upon Trump do some soul searching.  Look within yourself and ask yourself why you would wish death on someone because of disagreements.  How you would like it if the public wished death upon a beloved family member, or even yourself?  It's downright immature and ungodly to do so. 
     How are you going to answer to your Maker for these profane wishes?  How can you preach acceptance when your mind and hearts are completely closed minded?

No comments:

Post a Comment