Saturday, December 31, 2016

Peace Out 2016!

     Do years have feelings?  I subscribe to the belief that we, as human begins, and everything in the universe, is energy so can a year "feel" or comprehend the depth of what has happened within its trip around the sun?  Like El Niño and La Niña, are the years identifiable by a gender?  If this holds true, what makes a year feminine and or masculine?  Would it be that the more fruitful the year, the more feminine it is, and the more devastation the more masculine? 
     If I were to take a swing at it, I would have to say that this year has been more gender neutral as we have seen both good and not so good things happen... plus I am not going to subscribe to the mindset that any outcome that is negative has to be because a "man" did it.  I LOVE men and women just as equally, and both genders can be JUST as crazy when the mood hits, so I am NOT discriminating based on bathroom preference.
     The outcomes of the Brexit, Trump's election, and Hollande not seeking re-election great significance is not lost on me.  These are all beacons of hope in a world that has turned topsy-turvy in the name of Political Correctness and liberalism.  These events give me great hope that we can tell the liberal activists out there that we tried it your way, it didn't work, now let us in the fix the mess you created. 
     In my everyday life with a toddler, I come across more and more parents who are going back to our parents way of "parenting". What does THAT mean?  Well, that means, the children aged 5 and younger, especially with what I have seen, are being raised with a "traditional" parenting style of  I am the parent, you are the child, explore the world and learn but there are boundaries!  Not the typical laissez-faire attitude of parenting that has lead us to safe spaces, common core, and participation trophies.  Parents now have witnessed the mistakes of the those coming before us and are righting the ship!  Rejoice in knowing that things are changing in children's upbringing!  After all, children are the world's future, and we need to bring them up with a strong backbone.
     We have seen the dreadful with natural disasters, terrorism, and eye-popping scandals.... to the point where I just can't with these events anymore.  I can't.  The hatred, the fear, the corruption, the lies... it's too much, and I do not want to hash that nonsense out anymore.  I am done with it.  Will all of it end?  No, I am rational enough to know that it won't, but 2017 will put a lot of that on its head and the confidence I have that it will be rectified is high....  And I don't just believe this because Trump was elected. 
     I SEE and FEEL the vibrations of positivity in the air, despite social media trolls, out of touch celebrities, and the MSM narrative.  People everywhere are seeing the sunlight, much like Plato's Allegory of the Cave, and damn, it's about TIME! 
     Unlike some, I do not blame 2016 for the unwelcome negativity, deaths, nor its triumphs.  I see a year as energy being put out by its inhabitants and we get what we put out into the universe.  Energy is energy, and what you put out is what you get back, so this year put out your best.  Beat out the negative that most attribute to 2016, and kick some ass in 2017!  The world depends on it. 
     Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment